Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions ("Terms") carefully before accessing or using www.power2print.com.au ("the Site"). The Site is operated by GRAPHIC COPY MEDIA PTY LTD, ACN 112 790 682 (referred to in these Terms as "Power2Print"). By accessing or using the Site, you are entering into an agreement with Power2Print and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms, you may not access or use the Site. Power2Print may modify these Terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms on the Site. You agree to review these Terms periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the Site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms.
2. Use of the Site
Domestic and International copyright and trademark laws protect the entire contents of the Site. The owners of the intellectual property (including copyright and trademarks) are Power2Print, its affiliates or other third party licensors. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the material on the Site, including text, graphics, code and/or software. Material from the Site and any other World Wide Web sites owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Power2Print or any of its related, affiliated, or subsidiary companies (together, "Power2Print") may not be copied or distributed, or republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of Power2Print. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Power2Print for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to Power2Print.
3. Restriction Of Liability
Power2Print will not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or injuries ("Losses") , including any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. Power2Print will not be liable for any Losses, including special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in the Site, even if there is negligence or Power2Print or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such Losses, or both. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you to the extent that applicable law does not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages.
Power2Print will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear between your submissions (including product or advertising ideas) and in future Power2Print operations. Without limitation, Power2Print will have a non-exclusive licence to the Submissions. Except as noted below in this paragraph, Power2Print will be entitled to use the Submissions for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without compensation to you or any other person sending the Submission. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not Power2Print have full responsibility for the Submissions, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright. You agree and acknowledge that any intellectual property owned, acquired or later created by Power2Print ("Power2Print's IP") or any intellectual property that Power2Print has developed, improved or enhanced using the Submissions ("Developed IP") vests in and is owned exclusively by Power2Print. Power2Print grants you a revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the Power2Print IP or the Developed IP.
These Terms do not exclude or limit the application of any laws, including the Australian Consumer Law of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), where to do so would contravene those laws or cause any part of these Terms to be void. These Terms exclude all conditions, warranties, terms and consumer guarantees implied by laws, general law or custom except any the exclusion of which would contravene any laws or cause this condition to be void ("Non-Excludable Condition"). To the extent that Power2Print is providing services, Power2Print's liability for breach of a Non-Excludable Condition is limited, at Power2Print's option, to supplying the services again, or the cost of supplying the services again. To the extent that Power2Print is supplying goods, Power2Print's liability for breach of a Non-Excludable Condition is limited, at Power2Print's option, to the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired. Power2Print will not pay any indirect, economic, special or consequential loss or damage including but not limited to loss of revenue, profit, production, business, anticipated savings or claims by you, even if Power2Print knows they are possible or otherwise foreseeable. The material in the Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Power2Print may make changes or improvements at any time. The materials in the Site are provided "as is". Power2Print does not warrant that the functions contained in the material will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Power2Print does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material in the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Power2Print, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Site from and against all Losses, including legal fees on an indemnity basis, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or your use and access of the Site.
7. Third Party Rights
The provisions of clauses 2 (Use of the Site), and 6 (Indemnity) of these Terms are for the benefit of Power2Print and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Site. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
8. Special Admonitions for International Use
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules including, rules about the Internet, data, e-mail, or privacy. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from Australia or the country in which you reside.
9. Dealings with Third Parties
Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through the Site, regarding the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that Power2Print shall not be responsible or liable for any Losses or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
The Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to non-Power2Print Internet World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Power2Print has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Power2Print is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Power2Print shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any Losses caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
These Terms will be governed and be interpreted pursuant to the laws of the Australia, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. If any part of these Terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Possible evidence of use of the Site for illegal purposes may be provided to law enforcement authorities. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the use of the Site. Power2Print goods and services are available in many parts of the world. However, the Site may describe goods and services that are not available worldwide. The words include or including do not limit the meaning of the words to which the example relates to that example or examples of a similar kind.
12. Artwork & Orders
- Power2Print accepts no responsibility for files that are inferior quality, low-resolution or not print ready. Please visit the Artwork Requirements page for more information.
- Power2Print is not responsible for images printed as fuzzy, distorted or pixilated due to customer provided artwork.
- Power2Print will not be held responsible for any orders that have been printed with any spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors or incorrect information.
- Hard copies supplied by you are not used for colour reference or matching.
- Variations in colour may occur between re-prints due to batch printing methods.
- All colours for outdoor UV stickers are converted to CMYK by default due to Power2Print's full colour process printing. Some red & blue shades used in outdoor UV stickers may be modified to a recommended colour when working with UV light fast inks.
- Power2Print endeavours to reproduce specific colours, but exact colour matching cannot be guaranteed due to the nature of CMYK full colour print and variations in monitor colour settings. Power2Print's digital proofs are setup to reproduce colours when printed on Power2Print's presses.
- There may be slight variations in colours represented in proofs on screen compared to the final printed product.
- Colour match, cutting and folding tolerances are guaranteed to be within industry standards (CMYK) for pleasing colour and tolerances published within the Site.
- All materials Power2Print creates in producing your printed product are the property of Power2Print. Although these materials will NOT be sold or given to any other party, Power2Print reserves the right to distribute free samples of your printed product or use them for advertising or display purposes.
Power2Print is not responsible for:
- Design errors or colour selection errors introduced by you in the artwork file creation process.
- Errors in user-selected options such product type, size, finishing options, or quantity.
- Incorrect file dimensions, image orientation, or file submission in accordance with Power2Print's specifications.
You may offer to purchase goods described in the Site for the price specified on the Site. Your order must contain your name, postal address, phone number, date of birth, e-mail address, credit card details and any other ordering information specified on the Site. Confirmation of your purchase will be sent to your email address once your payment has been cleared. If you do not receive a confirmation email within two business days please contact . You may not cancel an order once it has been submitted, even if Power2Print's confirmation email is still pending. The price of the goods shall be the price displayed on the Site on the date of your order (inclusive of GST and any other charges that must be disclosed under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) but exclusive of delivery charges which are payable by you).
- All quotes/prices are only valid if they are available for viewing on the Site or have been provided in writing by Power2Print (i.e., via e-mail or fax). Any prices provided verbally cannot be verified by Power2Print.
14. Payment & Payment methods
- All orders must be paid in full before they are sent to production.
- Power2Print's payment options are as follows:
- Credit card: Power2Print only accepts VISA and MasterCard.
- Cheque: Production will not take place until cheques are cleared by Power2Print's bank. If a cheque is reversed for any reason, Power2Print reserves the right to:
(a) cease production on printed products or withhold goods until full payment is made with an alternate credit card; and
(b) charge you for any fees or charges it incurs in relation to the reversed cheque (e.g. bank charges).
- Direct Deposit
15. Application of Product
- Power2Print is not responsible for any issues/problems experienced due to stickers being applied to surfaces that are not smooth, dry, flat, and are not free of dirt, oil or grime. It is your responsibility to obtain samples to test them out for their purpose/product.
- As all orders are unique, All Sales Are Final. If Power2Print verifies that an error has been made on its part, the order will be re-printed. No refunds or credits are provided in this situation.
- No refunds are provided if you have paid for orders to go to print, then you change your mind about your purchase.
- Power2Print is not responsible where you purchase stickers for a specific application or use and are no longer able to use them for whatever reason. It is your responsibility to view and test samples of Power2Print's stickers for their specific purpose, before you purchase your stickers.
- No refunds or credit are given once Power2Print begins working on your order, which means Power2Print has received your necessary materials (i.e., digital files and payment) and started work on your job (i.e., your job is in production).
- Power2Print does not provide refunds or credit for orders that have been printed with grammatical or spelling errors. Once you approve your proof, the order is sent to print.
- No refunds or credits are provided for delays in shipments caused by bad weather, shipping company delays, customs issues or any other circumstances beyond Power2Print direct control.
- No refunds or credits will be given if goods are delivered past the estimated delivery date.
- If Power2Print misses a deadline, due to printing delays, and this has been acknowledged in writing by Power2Print, a refund for any overnight shipping charges will be granted.
- Refunds are provided by direct deposit into a nominated bank account.
- You must notify Power2Print within 3 business days of receipt of goods of any defects discovered in the ordered product. In order to receive replacement, you must return the entire received product within 10 days (at your own expense) from the time when the ordered product delivery was taken.
- Power2Print reserves the right to not accept goods for return that have been altered in any way or have been used.
- If an order is to be reprinted due to your error (i.e., approving proofs with grammatical or spelling errors, etc), you will be charged for the reprint. A reduced or discounted price for the reprint may be offered by Power2Print in its sole discretion.
19. Longevity of stickers
- Power2Print does not guarantee a timeframe for which stickers will last without fading, cracking or peeling, as longevity depends on a variety of factors, including, the surface on which the sticker is applied, varying weather conditions, cleaning substances to which the sticker is exposed etc.
20. Production Time
- Production time is calculated from the day after a payment is made and includes only business days; weekends are not included.
- With regards to the production time of Power2Print's full colour bumper stickers (i.e., 10-12 business days), production can take up to 12 business days. Thereafter, orders are shipped out.
21. Passing of risk and Shipping issues
Risk in the goods passes to you at the point that Power2Print despatches the goods.
- Any period or date for delivery of goods or provision of services is intended as an estimate only and is not a contractual commitment. Power2Print will use Power2Print's reasonable endeavours to meet any estimated dates for delivery of the goods or completion of the services but will not be liable for any Losses suffered by you or any third party for failure to meet any estimated date.
- Power2Print is not responsible for incorrect shipping address, undeliverable packages/3rd delivery attempts, or other errors created by you.
- Power2Print is not responsible for goods damaged, defective or unsuitable for purpose of sale due to handling by a freight carrier.
- Damaged shipments from handling must be claimed from the freight carrier. If any cartons are missing or damaged, be sure to note this on the freight bill. If you notice concealed damage after the driver has left, keep all the packing and call the freight carrier to return and inspect the damage and file a claim. Power2Print is not responsible for damage caused by the freight carrier.
- In the case of a claim concerning any non-delivery, misdelivery, late delivery, damaged shipment or other shipping-related claim, you must retain all original shipping containers, packaging and contents and make the foregoing items available for Power2Print's inspection.
- Additional shipping and handling charges will be assessed for packages that have to be reshipped due to the fact that an error was made by you in submitting the proper shipping address.
- Power2Print endeavours to ship and deliver all packages with a request for “signature upon delivery”. However, for reasons beyond the control of Power2Print, this may not always occur. Therefore, Power2Print will not be held liable if the following occurs:
- a package has not been signed by the recipient and left at the front of the premises;
- a package is signed by somebody other than the recipient; or
- a proof of signature is not available from the freight carrier.
- Payment will not be refunded and credits will not be provided if an order is cancelled after credit card payments have been processed or cheques or direct deposit have been received.
- If a cancellation is made after an order has been printed, due to timeframe not being met, or a purchase has been made from an alternate vendor or any other reason, no refunds or credits will be provided.